Airolator Decorative Fountains are attractive decorative floating fountains suitable for use in any pond, dam or lake where an attractive aesthetic water display is desired. The centrifugal pump design produces high pressure, which creates terrific heights and displays using far less horsepower compared to other fountain equipment.
Airolator Decorative Fountains should only be used for aesthetics because the volume of water being pumped into the air is not enough to be considered and aerating fountain. If an aeration benefits are required then the Airolator Carnival should be used. Decorative fountains will produce a water volume ranging from 300 – 500 litres per minute depending on motor size while the Carnival produces a water volume ranging from 1400 – 4000 litres per minute.
The Diana fountain can be easily changed to a Nova, Northstar, Solace or Galaxy fountain by removing two fixing screws. If the benefits of aeration are required then the centrifugal pump assembly of the Diana fountain can be changed to the propeller pump Carnival aerating fountain nozzle using the Carnival changeover kit.
- Available in 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 5 horsepower motor sizes
- Available in single or three phase
- 40m cable supplied standard
- High speed foul resistant propeller
- Styrene foam filled, polyethylene float will not sink even if punctured
- Rugged, stainless steel Franklin Electric submersible motor, water cooled, water lubricated