Our technicians design, install, clean and maintain your saltwater and freshwater aquariums, ponds and water features. They are qualified in aquaculture, marine biology and/or related fields and most can undertake fish disease diagnosis and algae identification with the aid of a portable microscope, as per routine maintenance.
Aquarium Design, Install, Repair, Maintain & Cleaning Services in Perth
We work on consulting, designing and installing (for building companies, commercial, residential):
- Freshwater Aquariums – Tropical tanks, Coldwater tanks, African Cichlid tanks, Amazon tanks, Predator tanks, Community tanks etc.
- Marine/Saltwater Aquariums – Tropical tanks, Coldwater tanks, Coral LPS/SPS aquariums
- Food Fish/Restaurant Aquariums – Lobster, Yabbies, Barramundi, Silver Perch, Mud Crabs etc.
We undertake year-round aquarium maintenance and cleaning of (above) aquariums including:
- Water testing for Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, pH, GH, KH; and more advanced testing for coral aquariums (Phosphate, Calcium, Magnesium, Strontium, Iodine, Iron etc);
- Scrubbing glass walls inside and out
- Siphoning gravel
- Servicing filters & pumps
- Adding all water conditioners for suitable fish species
- Fish disease diagnosis with the aid of a portable microscope
We are on call for emergency call outs and management. We also refer to our preferred fish veterinarian for complex fish issues.
We also provide Aquarium rentals and undertake Aquarium relocations.