Our technicians design, install, clean, maintain and repair your pond and water features. They are qualified in aquaculture, marine biology and/or related fields and most can undertake fish disease diagnosis and algae identification with the aid of a portable microscope.
POND SERVICES – Design, Install, Maintain, Clean
We work on consulting, designing and installing (for building companies, commercial, residential):
- Garden Ponds
- Koi Ponds
- Frog Ponds
- Turtle Ponds
We undertake year-round maintenance and cleaning of (above) Ponds which includes:
- Water testing for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, GH, KH etc.
- Complete drains or vacuuming sludge from pond floor
- Servicing and repairs to pressure filters or gravity filters
- Servicing and repairs of pond pumps
- Pressure cleaning of pond walls
- Refill with water conditioners
We are on call for emergency call outs and management. We refer to our preferred fish veterinarian when required. We also undertake pond repairs. We use the best pond vacuum cleaners, submersible dirty water pumps, high pressure cleaners, gravel cleaners, and other up-to-date cleaning tools necessary for the successful cleaning and maintenance of ponds and aquariums in the fastest and most efficient manner.
WATER FEATURE SERVICES – Design, Install, Maintain, Clean
We work on consulting, designing and installing (for building companies, commercial, residential)
- We service water features by complete drains & pressure cleans
- Servicing and repair of pumps and filters
- Water Feature Repairs
- Recommend chemical products to help keep the water clear and attractive